- Dynamic effects and interactivity;
- Modern web applications that we can interact with.
Variables and Data Types
- Number: Floating point numbers, for decimals and integers.
- String: Sequence of characters, used for text.
- Boolean: Logical data type that can only be true or false.
- Undefined: Data type of a variable which does not have a value yet.
- Null: Also means ‘non-existent’.
Boolean Logic and Switch Statements
For these sections, my code lives on Github: View GitHub Repo
- Variables and Data Types
- Variable Mutation and Type Coercion
- If / else Statements
- Boolean Logic and Switch Statements
- Coding Challenge 1
- Coding Challenge 1: Solution
- Statements and Expressions
- Objects and Properties
- Objects and Methods
- Loops and Iteration
- Coding Challenge 2
- Coding Challenge 2: Solution
Important Note: ES5, ES6 / ES2015 and ES2016
I'm a senior data engineer working in the marketing/advertising industry. I build backend systems that ingest and organize disparate data sources to help industry-leading brands make smarter, data-driven decisions towards reaching their target audiences through media. LEARN MORE >>
comments powered by Disqus